Address: Piazza Dotti
Winter opening days/hours: open until 13.00, afternoon always closed
There are no traces of the original Church of Santa Maria dei Servi. The current construction was begun in 1294 and was consecrated in 1382, but only a few elements remain of this building. An important work kept inside the church is the Polyptych of the Assumption by the famous local painter Matteo di Giovanni, depicting the Assumption of the Virgin Mary and 4 Saints. The body of the blessed Andrea da Sansepolcro, an important figure from here, is preserved in the main altar.