Address: Via Beato Ranieri, 2
The Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie was built in 1518 based on the initiative of the Company of the Dead which began in the same year aiming to give a proper burial to the deceased and to honor Our Lady. In the wooden coffered ceiling and on the entrance doors there are skulls, symbols of death referring to the Company and there are Marian symbols taken from the Song of Songs of St. Francis. At the center of the ceiling is the painted image of the Mother of Grace. On the main altar there is an important work by Raffaellino del Colle, the “Madonna delle Grazie” (1555).